List of Foods you Can Eat in a Paleo Diet
There are both good and bad foods to eat in a Paleo Diet. The good foods to eat include:
- Eggs: Eggs are high in protein and a good source of vitamin D and B12.
- Cheese: Some cheeses, like mozzarella and ricotta, are low in fat and are good sources of calcium and protein. Cheese is in the gray area in the Paleo Diet, and more strict dieters will prefer to avoid all dairy, including cheese.
- Almonds: Almonds are high in antioxidants, minerals, and healthy fats. They are a good source of fiber and magnesium. Almonds are also good for your skin, hair, and nails!
- Beef: Beef is naturally high in protein, and if you choose lean cuts, they are low in fat.
- Chicken: Chicken is high in protein and a good source of niacin, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12.
- Fish: It is high in protein and a great source of omega-3 fatty acids.